Would not you like to become better at using Excel? It is one of those apps that you understand has massive potential, and yet many people just scratch the surface of what is potential.
Well, today is a good day to begin thanks to this MUO subscribers’ bargain .
It’s a bundle of 11 Excel courses that cover everything from using VLOOKUP to API reporting.
And the best part? You can set your own price! That is correct, just have a look at the list of classes included and you can pay what you think they are worth.
What Excel Courses Are Available in the Bundle?
Let us run through the 11 Excel classes in today’s package .
- Excel Magic 1: Build Dynamic Formulas using Excel: The class discusses a dynamic formula and then illustrates the top 10 dynamic formulas in Excel. The abilities are intermediate to advanced level.
- Excel Magic 2: Build Your Own Report Generating Bots with Excel: This training course is presented in five parts. The 23 lectures enable you to comprehend VBA macros, recognize when to construct a VBA macro and when not to, and also find out about the actions needed to construct a reporting generating bot.
- Excel Magic 3: Automating Data Entry with Data Feeds: The class looks at four places where data entry can be automated. You are going to learn about text switching formulas and formulas in modern accounting systems that could integrate system data into Excel files.
- Excel Magic 4: Ultimate API Reporting in Excel: The 26 lectures in this course cover the key features of API reporting and how to differentiate between reporting according to extracted data and connected data.
- Excel Magic 5: Building Interactive Budgeting Model in Excel: You will understand when and how to build an interactive budgeting model in Excel, including methods on building an editable pivot table.
- Must-Know Formulas and Functions in Excel: Learning formulations in Excel will save a lot of time. This course teaches you how you can build basic math formulas and work with linked sheets and workbooks.
- Getting Results using Excel Pivot Tables, Power Query, and Power Pivot: If you don’t have a grasp of the fundamentals of Excel tables, Power Query, and Power Pivot, this is the course to begin with.
- Excel Magic Part 6: Speaking the 7 Languages in Excel: The next part of the Excel Magic series explores the seven Excel languages necessary for appropriate modeling. It covers VBA codes, M speech, and DAX language, among others.
- Learn to Use the Top 50 Microsoft Excel Formulas at 50 Minutes: If you can devote the 50 most important Excel formulas to memory, then you’ll have the ability to save yourself a lot of time when working with clocks.
- Using VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, and Other Functions: You can use VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and XLOOKUP, to extract information from another sheet or table within Excel. This course teaches you how you can use the 3 formulas.
- Excel Pivot Table: How to Tame the Excel Beast: The final course in the package has 28 lectures that pay pivot tables and exactly what you need to do with all the tables when confronted with vast amounts of information.
Bear in mind, that bundle of Excel courses doesn’t have a predetermined cost. Just click the link and enter the cost which you’d like to pay!
12 Unnecessary Windows Programs and Apps You Should Uninstall
Wondering which Windows 10 programs to uninstall? Here are several unnecessary Windows 10 apps, apps, and bloatware you should eliminate.
About The Author
(1562 Articles Published)
Dan combined MakeUseOf in 2014 and has been Partnerships Director since July 2020. Reach him out for inquires about content that is sponsored, affiliate agreements, promotions, and any other kinds of partnership. You can also find him roaming the show floor at CES in Las Vegas annually, say hi if you’re moving. Prior to his writing career, he was a Financial Consultant.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter to get technology tips, reviews, free ebooks, and exclusive deals!