There are no dull days at the cryptocurrency marketplace. In a few hourly periods, the whole market turned reddish and lost more than $100 billion of its capitalization.
- The overall liquidations in the past 24 hours are worth almost $2 billion, based on data from Bybt.
- The biggest single liquidation order occurred on Huobi. It had been an ETH position using a dollar worth of a whopping $74.5 million.
- A little less than 196K traders were liquidated.
- Leading the way in the past hour is Bitcoin, followed by Ethereum and Dogecoin.
- Most of those liquidations took place on Bybit, Huobi, and Binance.
- At the time of this writing, Bitcoin is trading at approximately $54Kdown almost $4,000 over the last day and more than $5,000 since yesterday’s high.
- The remaining part of the marketplace is also deep in the red over the past few hours. In fact, the only two cryptocurrencies in the top 10 which aren’t down in the last day are ETH, LTC, and Dogecoin. Nevertheless, they all have declined seriously over the past hour.